NBA Basketball School Kuwait – Waiver & Terms
- You agree to the attached Waiver Form.
- You will sign and submit the Wavier Form to YPS prior to your Child/Children participating in the NBA Basketball School Kuwait program.
- The payment is non-refundable.
- You will need to complete the online payment to register your child in the program, phone and email confirmations do not mean your child is registered.
- Each Child will receive a uniform (shirt and shorts).
- The participant must be physically ﬁt and able to participate in all sporting programmes/activities.
- The participant must wear the proper uniform to be admitted into the training program.
- In the event that the participant needs medical attention during the classes/activities, the parent(s) agree to YPS carrying out any appropriate and necessary First Aid treatment.
- YPS shall be held harmless from and against any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding as a result of bodily injury, illness or death to any person, or damage to any tangible property.
- The cost of any damage caused by any participant or by the parent(s)/guardian(s) during one of the classes/activities will be borne by the participant or by the parent/guardian of such participant who shall pay for such damage in full.
- YPS reserves the right to remove any participant parent/guardian from its trainings/activities who is repeatedly found bullying, misbehaving or generally being disruptive without the right for any refund for the remainder of the sessions.
- The participants or the parent(s)/guardian(s) (in case of minor participant) grant YPS the worldwide right without approval or compensation, to use the participant’s name, photographic or video image or likeness for its reasonable commercial purposes such as newspaper or magazine ads and online social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram etc).
- YPS has the right of not accepting any applicants without giving reasons.
- Neither the parent(s)/guardian(s) nor the participant shall disclose or use any aspect of YPS course/programme for commercial purposes.
- No parents or guardians are allowed at the classes/activities and must refrain from talking to coaches during the training session. Any questions or concerns can be addressed to the head of the activity after the class/activity.
- YPS does not bear responsibility for any participant outside or around the facility, arriving before classes or staying afterwards are under full responsibility of their parent(s)/guardian(s) (applies to minor participants only). YPS is only responsible of participants during the time of their activity/class.